The Fusion Splicer KFS511 is the smallest, lightest, and most portable splicer in the world. The robust chassis features shock, dust and moisture protection while the two camera observation system provides for accurate fibre alignment and loss estimation calculations.
- 8s typically for splicing and 26s for heating,
- Fiber core max. magnifications up to 300X
- Electrodes discharging more than 4500 times
- USB port for software updating and data records exporting,
- PAS image digital processing system, core to core alignment
- ARC calibrated by temperature and air pressure automatically
- 360°rubber armor protects machine from shock, water and dust
- 5800mAh and pluggable Li-battery, typical 200 cycles splicing and heating,
- Multi-function holder clamps, suitable for bare fibers, drop cables, pigtails, jumper cables etc.